The Breast Reconstruction Center of NYC strictly performs aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery procedures (for both men & women) at our state-of-the-art facility located on Park Avenue South in NYC. Patients from throughout the NYC tri-state area (and the world) seek our best in class surgical practices for Breast Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, and Male Breast Reduction | Gynecomastia. The Breast Reconstruction Center of NYC is committed to helping patients (both locally and internationally) achieve their breast surgery goals, with beautiful and natural-looking results. All breast surgeries are individually tailored to suit the patient’s needs including working with your doctor or cancer specialists (for breast cancer reconstruction surgery or post mastectomy surgery). Insurance is accepted (when applicable) and billed. <FREE Consultations>
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
- New York “Top Doc”
- New York “Super Doctors”
- RealSelf “Top Doctor”
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, New York State Medical Society
- Member, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, International Society of Plastic & Regenerative Surgeons
- Member, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, World Professional Association for Transgender Health
Please note – insurance may cover your breast reconstruction surgery: The Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998 is a federal law requiring any insurance company covering a mastectomy (mastectomies) to also cover all stages of breast reconstruction, including surgery of the unaffected breast in order to produce a symmetrical appearance, as well as coverage for prostheses and treatment of physical complications. This applies to implant-based reconstruction as well as reconstruction using your body’s own tissues, regardless of whether these procedures are performed at the time of the mastectomy or at a later date. We will work closely with you and your insurance company to make sure you receive the full benefits to which you are entitled.
The Breast Reconstruction Center of NYC works with most insurance carriers (we will contact your insurance company and submit it for you). We are happy to work with all insurance companies on these matters. You will enjoy the luxury and benefit of a top rated concierge environment without the hassle of long hospital waiting room times and paperwork. Most policies reimburse patients for most of the cost of breast reconstruction surgery. Our surgical coordinator will help you with a quote.
Contact the Breast Reconstruction Center of NYC for a Free Consultation.
“Any doubts I may have had were immediately dispersed after my first appointment. The breast surgeon explained the procedure and what to expect afterwards so clearly. His bedside manner is wonderful and he clearly cares about his patients – he called the day before, and the evening of the surgery, to make sure all was ok. I’ve never had to wait to see him, and never felt rushed during the appointment. No complaints at all.” ~ RealSelf
The Breast Reconstruction Center of NYC offers the full spectrum of surgical options for breast reconstruction following a full or partial mastectomy. Our board-certified plastic surgeons have experience with utilizing your own (autologous) tissue for reconstructing either one or both breasts, if available, as well as the use of breast implants.
Reconstructive Breast Surgery: We offer (1) Immediate Breast Reconstruction – working with your breast cancer surgeon in the hospital at the time of the cancer removal surgery to perform immediate breast reconstruction; (2) Delayed Breast Reconstruction – breast reconstruction after your breast cancer surgery; and (3) Revisions of breast reconstructions. It is never too late to consider breast reconstruction or a revision of a previous reconstruction.
- Areola Reshaping: Individuals may opt to undergo an areola reshaping procedure to correct inverted nipples or enlarged nipples acquired through genetics. The procedure consists of creating a periareolar incision around each areola, then removing the excess skin.
- Breast Implant Removal: Breast implants removal surgery and replacement is offered for patients seeking to achieve their desired chest aesthetic. Breast implants removal surgery may consist of an en bloc, partial capsulectomy, or total capsulectomy procedure, depending on the patient’s desired post-op result.
- Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction: Implant-based breast reconstruction offers an acceptable cosmetic outcome without using tissue from the body.
- Nipple (Areola) Correction: Nipple correction surgery corrects problems associated with enlarged, asymmetrical, protruding, or inverted nipples and can be seen in both men and women.
- Nipple (Areola) Reconstruction: Nipple / Areola reconstruction allows the NYC plastic surgeon to put on the finishing touch for the best possible aesthetic outcome on your breast reconstruction surgery.
- Partial Breast Reconstruction: Reconstruction of partial breast defects is often called oncoplastic surgery. Many women are dissatisfied with the cosmetic appearance of their breasts after lumpectomy. Since every lumpectomy defect is unique, the options to reconstruct them vary from patient to patient.
- Revision Breast Reconstruction: Many breast cancer patients who have reconstruction end up having revision surgeries. Breast revision reconstruction is performed when the reconstructive surgery the patient initially received resulted in an aesthetically disappointing outcome.
- Secondary Breast Reduction / Lift: Secondary breast surgery is often performed on patients who desire corrective or revisional alterations to a prior surgery. Issues that may arise as a result of an insufficient breast reduction or breast lift surgery include sagging breasts, uniboob, bottoming out, asymmetrical breasts.
Cosmetic Breast Surgery (Plastic Surgery):
- Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants): Breast augmentation plastic surgery, or augmentation mammoplasty, uses breast implants to increases breast size, which improves symmetry, enhances appearance, and restores a confident self-image.
- Breast Lift | Mastopexy: A mastopexy lifts and reshapes breasts. Weight loss, pregnancy, and aging all can cause breasts to droop and lose their shape.
- Breast Reduction: Breast reduction plastic surgery involves an individualized approach, which is tailored to each patient, to improve the size, shape, and appearance of an overly large breast.
- FTM Top Surgery: Female to Male (FTM) Top Surgery is is a gender affirming procedure for transgender men / non-binary individuals in order to create a masculine / androgynous chest.
- Male Breast Reduction | Gynecomastia: Gynecomastia surgery is performed to correct overdeveloped male breasts.
- MTF Top Surgery: Male to Female (MTF) Top Surgery is a highly customizable procedure and our plastic surgery team works with each patient to deliver dramatic, natural-looking breast augmentation results that reflect the unique anatomy and desires of each patient.
- Nipple Reduction: Nipple reduction surgery aims to change the size and shape of the areola (height and width) and restructure it to align its appearance with its pair. The main goal for nipple reduction surgery is to restore a more balanced and attractive chest contour, while making every effort to preserve nipple sensation.
- Revision Breast Augmentation: Breast implant removal, correction, and replacement are offered by the best in class NYC plastic surgeon.
Please note: The New York board certified breast reconstruction specialist surgeon offers in-person and virtual consultations (from anywhere in the world).
If you have any questions in regards to breast surgery and would like a complimentary consultation with our board certified NYC Plastic Surgeons, please feel free to contact our NYC office for a complimentary consultation or request a consultation online using the eForm on the right.
If you are an out of town patient interested in a complimentary breast surgery consultation please refer to this link for more information: Out of Town Breast Surgery Patient Information.
Breast Reconstruction Center of NYC
461 Park Ave S, #7K
New York, NY 10016